facebook

rushing based on looks

by: lol

I know that theta/kappa rush mostly based on money (or so I've heard), but are there any sororities known to rush primarily based on how you look?

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yup   

APHI aphi aphi aphi

and oh, aphi!

By: yup
by: hahaAug 17, 2016 4:39:22 PM

shallow as hell

By: haha
by: Popular on GreekrankSep 2, 2016 5:59:25 AM

Alpha Phi has a national blow-job clinic they send their officers to. Then like the special forces training a montagnard army, the alpha phi officers come back and teach the rest of the house how to suck it like a pro.

By: Popular on Greekrank
#2  by: unfortunately   

DG too

By: unfortunately
#3  by: hmm   

I would say most sororities rush based on looks to some degree. Some deeeefinitely more than others (DG and especially Aphi). Theta/Kappa rush on connections and money, tri Delt on looks and personality, and Pi phi focuses more on personality versus looks. Being attractive is helpful, but just because one is attractive does not mean that they'll get a bid from any given sorority. I would say a really good personality can make a difference for sure.

By: hmm
#4  by: yep   

A Phi is known all over the country as recruiting for looks. That's their thing. That's why their alum groups are so sad. Ladies in their 40s don't look like they did in their 20s so they stop being active. I know the difference between my mom's Theta alum group and the group I tried to get an Alpha Phi rec from.

By: yep
by: uva20Aug 19, 2016 4:21:15 PM

Are rec letters required?

By: uva20
#5  by: ^   

Tear down this wall.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.