facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of New Mexico - UNM General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GREEK   

Ladies, please live up to the values of character and class all your organizations promote and leave the catty, hateful comments off this site.

By: GREEK
#2  by: SNAPS!   

Each chapter has something to offer with amazing girls in every house!

By: SNAPS!
#3  by: what   

I was interested in joining a sorority in the fall, but now that I've seen how much disrespect ya'll treat each other with I'm reconsidering.

By: what
by: for realOct 30, 2012 5:53:31 PM

I feel the exact same way. I am looking for a community, not a drama laden society that's hell-bent on hurting each other.

By: for real
#4  by: Order of tiers   

Pi Phi
Kappa
ChiO
AXO

By: Order of tiers
#5  by: PanHel   

Honestly, there's nothing worthwhile about this site. There's less than a 1% difference between KKG and AXO right now on here, and no one is above 60%. So basically, everyone is failing. Get it together, ladies. Have some respect for yourselves.

By: PanHel
#6  by: Get real.   

Greek life at UNM is a joke. Get some standards chairs, atleast TRY to be classy and stop putting your sororities to shame. Should just get rid of greek life here, it's an embarrassment to your nationals...

By: Get real.
#7  by: NPHC   

Each house has many great women, and each has a handful that do not uphold their values. This trend is not just at UNM, it's in every single greek chapter nation wide. Don't judge one hundred women based on the actions of the 5 that party hard.

Greeks are the leaders on campus. Almost the entire student government is greek, on average we are in more clubs, have a higher GPA than non-greeks, and spend hundreds of hours and raise thousands of dollars for charity each semester. Do some research before you start judging, it really just makes you look catty and rude.

Oh, and by the way, greek ranks should not be taken seriously. Make your own decision about which house is best rather than following someone else's mindless rantings and insecurity-based opinions.

Sincerely,
An Upstanding NPHC Woman

By: NPHC
#8  by: waitwhat?   

KKG
Pi Phi
Chi-O
A-Chi-O (almost a chi o...)

By: waitwhat?
#9  by: ...   

I'm not even going to lie to you, things are definitely different this semester. Let's rank the way they deserve to be based on their actions.

AXO
KKG
XO
PBP

By: ...
#10  by: ♥   

Pi Phi
Alpha Chi
Chi-O
Kappa

By: ♥
by: AccurateOct 18, 2013 9:21:49 AM

Top Pi Phi
Middle Axo
Middle Xo
Bottom Kkg

By: Accurate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.