facebook

most involved?

by: TJRomero

Most involved all around fraternity is?

Posted By: TJRomero
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WW   

Well as far as involvements in Student Government go, Sigma Chi has the Student body president, Phi Delt has the most Senators and ATO has a good hand within agencies.

That is actually a tough one though, I am involved in many other non government groups on campus and Phi Delt's are in charge of two of them, doesn't mean they have the edge though. You just have to do a bit of research and rush yourself to find out really.

By: WW
#2  by: Greek   

I am currently in a sorority and involved in ASUNM and other organizations and from my experience, the most all around involved is ATO and Phi Delt. Every fraternity has their involvement on campus in different capacities.

Sigma Chi has the student body president and one senator (many in the past). Their sweetheart is an agency director. They are not as involved as they used to be.

Phi Delt has three senators, election commissioner and a few involved in other organizations, including one on a club sport. They had multiple senators in the past. They have a few RAs.

ATO has one senator now (three, including their sweetheart and former sweetheart) and many in the past. They had the former student-body VP and student regent. They also currently have the chief of staff, elections commissioners, and four agency directors. ATO has a few brothers in club sports, run multiple organizations and a few RAs.

There is a new student philanthropy, LoboTHON that is comprised of most greek houses - fraternities and sororities - and an ATO along with an Alpha Chi are the founders of this great organization. But, there are a lot of different fraternity involvement in this organization (Fji, Sigma Chi, ATO and Pike). I hope to see this organization grow because this could be a great student philanthropy the whole greek life could rally around
I personally have had more experience with those three chapters because they are the most involved but Fiji and Pike also have few members involved

By: Greek
#3  by: Easy...   

There are only two, the ATOs and Phi Delts. And anyone who thinks otherwise needs to leave the gym, put down the booze and go give back to the UNM community.

Those are the only two fraternities worth looking into at UNM and it's pretty sad our greek life is so dysfunctional but at least there are the ones who give a damn. Don't waste your time anywhere else, believe me.

By: Easy...
#4  by: What happened?   

To Fiji, they started to get involved, then all the sudden who knows what happened?

By: What happened?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.