facebook

best philanthropy

by: PNM

So... I'm going through sorority recruitment this month and I truly don't care about what the most popular sorority is. I just want to know who HONESTLY has the best philanthropy (Yes all philanthropic causes are helpful and great but there's always one or two that are better than the rest lets be honest). Being able to be a part of a great cause and helping people is why I wanted to rush. As an added bonus it looks great on a resume.
I'm not even sure what all the chapters philanthropies are so if anyone could share their input that would be great!

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PIKE   

Well pi phi and kappa have the same philanthropy essentially. Kids should learn how to read but there are better causes the money they earn could goto. Chi omega or Alpha chi omega probably have the best.
Chi Omegas is make a wish, which is awesome who wouldn't want to help a kid with cancer. They are extremely proud of their philanthropy and truly care about the people they help....
Alpha Chi Omega is the fight against domestic violence.... Theirs is a touchy subject but someone has to stand up for the cause and they are passionate about it. Alpha Chi seems to do the most out of all of the sororities for their philanthropy .

By: PIKE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.