facebook

recruitment

by: Sophomoreunhwildcat

I thought I knew what house I wanted before recruitment.. Not in a million years did I think KD and AXO would be my favorites. I've been torn all day because I have friends in another house that want me to be in their house but I actually liked the girls I talked to in AXO and KD a lot more than the girls I talked to in my friends house.

Posted By: Sophomoreunhwildcat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wildcatz   

don't join a house because of your friends! you need to do what's best for you and what will make you happy

By: wildcatz
#2  by: Trust the system   

You clearly liked them for a reason so stick with your gut, your friend from the other house will still be your friend when you join a different sorority, contrary to popular belief a lot of us are actually friends with each other, but you want to be in the place that made you feel most comfortable.

By: Trust the system
#3  by: This is why   

we always tell PM's to go with your heart. You don't want to spend the next four years based on what someone else thinks. All of our sororities are strong national sororities that are found in every state (some more than others) so you will always find the alum group to join later. Why waste the life God gave you to be like someone else - be who you want to be and love what you want to love- then you will have the most authentic life possible- one you wont regret.

By: This is why

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.