facebook

sorority rush

by: freshman

what is fall recruitment like here? is it competitive? I know at larger schools it is more competitive but is that true here to? I am from NH and know some people in greek life does that help?

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GoGreek   

It's not as competitive as southern schools per say. It honestly depends on if you like a house and a house likes you back. Knowing people can be helpful if you have questions before recruitment about greek life but other than that they are not allowed to contact you during recruitment. Go in to it with an open mind! Either way you make a bunch of new friends. Good luck!

By: GoGreek
#2  by: ..   

With each year, it gets more and more competitive because the incoming freshman class size grows and everyone wants the best & brightest pledge class. Also means we'll probably start taking bigger PCs, so when I say it will be competitive, I mean more competition between houses to get the best girls, not competition between the girls rushing (if that makes sense). But selection is based on a lot of different things. I would say just make sure you look polished and nice every day, and really sell yourself because you wanna make an impression on girls that might be your sisters in the future. If you do 'know people', don't name drop.. it looks bad lol

By: ..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.