facebook

2022-2023 Official Fraternity Rankings

by: Ranks 22-23

1. ΣΒ- with sae in limbo this isn’t much of a debate, girls will always flock here to take pictures in front of the columns.Competitive in intramurals and great Darty atmosphere with volleyball
2. ΤΚΕ- Ignore the letters joke, they prove You don’t need a lettered house to be elite. Webster’s and the lodge + increasing popularity. Also intramural try hards but TKE’s are always proud to be in TKE.
3. AΓΡ- Authentic to who they are. Quite literally the same good vibes every year
4. ΑΣΦ- Oh how times have changed. Greatly improved brotherhood + new house. Time will tell if they can hold together in that house
5. ΘΧ- For now. We will see what happens with the pike situation that has been hovering over their shoulder forever. They still should be a fun spot for this year at least with a great brotherhood and that basement.
6.ΣΧ- Another old face in a new place. Jury is still out on this one, they have not had the most visible or active brotherhood and being on Madbury is a big difference than being low key in 18 main.
7. ΑΤΩ- Solid group of guys that know how to have a good time under the radar. House will come eventually but definitely trending up
8. ΠΚΑ- Year 2 back on campus. Still lost of growing pains to go through to build the organization up. Planning Philanthropies and socials as the new kids is not easy at all so give them credit.
9. ΚΣ (Unrecognized) Credit to the guys there for staying alive after being kicked and losing the house. 37 Madbury is still a good presence on campus. They could either thrive as a niche fraternity or struggle to attract new members but time will see.
10. ΦΜΔ- honestly couldn’t tell you anything about these guys but I haven’t heard anything bad so that at least counts for something!
11. ΣΝ- This could very well be their last year. They struggled to gain brothers with the house and losing it might kill off that motivation. I hope they stick around but I wouldn’t count on it.

Last but not least . . .
12. ΣΑΕ- Assume there will be a formal FSL trial soon to put the nail in this thing. They have been on thin ice pretty much the last 3 years and it finally cracked. Don’t rush here. Only question is who will get to claim the house on the hill.

Posted By: Ranks 22-23
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ranks 22-23   

4A- ΛΧΑ
Sorry how could I forget you
The ultimate chillers. Campus really wouldn’t be the same without their sticky floor full of freshmen.

By: Ranks 22-23
#2  by: God   

Bump this

By: God

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.