facebook

why i want zeta tau alpha and delta zeta here

by: tyn e dancer

I know we are the flagship school. I know our Greek System is better than UNLV and I know we don't need to "replicate" them. I LOVE my sorority and it isn't at UNLV. So why do I want Zeta and DZ here at Nevada. Those are the two powerhouses at UNLV with ADPi and Sigma Kappa right behind. Well, I think Sigma Kappa is such a great sorority here partly because it exists at UNLV. A lot of us came from Vegas High Schools and will be returning upon graduation. Wouldn't it be great if more greeks had a strong alumni system to return home to? it would be nice if there was more statewide support for all the sororities i.e. TriDelt and Theta going on at UNLV. We would be stronger all the way around if there was more statewide support. So when it comes time to choose a new sorority, I think it should be one of those two ( or maybe ADPI). And then hopefully UNLV will return the favor by taking one of our sororities. Just a thought!

Posted By: tyn e dancer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeah but   

I agree but we need to give DG and AOPI more time to settle in.

By: yeah but
by: ^Sep 5, 2015 8:38:18 PM

more sororities tend to help the struggling sororities.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.