facebook

dg

by: transfer

Im currently a Delta Gamma at my school looking to transfer here. I want everyone's honest opinions of DG so I can decide if I want to join when I move

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fratty   

Don't do it.

By: Fratty
#2  by: GreekGal   

Honestly the DG's here might not be the top house but they've been improving majorly within the past semesters and you'd enjoy the sisterhood as well as their great reputation. No one should make this decision for you but I love the DG's I know, if you're on the fence do it.

By: GreekGal
#3  by: NV Greek   

Why don't you call their chapter and ask to visit for a day or so? It would be better to form your own opinion based on the girls you meet instead of asking for the opinion of anonymous strangers who could all have different agendas.
But since it's on here...the DGs I know are super cool. Some bad apples here and there but I think that's just how it is everywhere. I think ultimately it's better to be in this Greek system then not...just sayin.

By: NV Greek
#4  by: honestly   

really sweet girl, who are very involved, but they are solidly cemented in last place.

By: honestly
by: To DGMay 11, 2015 7:00:22 PM

I would disregard this particular post. This person continually posts the same "cemented in last place" criticism, I've seen in multiple times on this forum. Honey, just let it go.
I would give this chapter a try. One of my roommates is a DG, and when we have parties her sisters are the coolest, most down-to-earth people to talk to, and they all seem to really enjoy it.

By: To DG
by: ^May 14, 2015 3:52:39 PM

You can say it or not say it however you want, but they are last place and will be for a long time.

By: ^
by: ^May 14, 2015 8:09:55 PM

Haha I guess I didn't say it loud enough:
Honey, make like Elsa and just LET IT GO.
Get it through that substantial cranium of yours yet?

by: @^ aboveMay 14, 2015 11:40:43 PM

Name one house below them and we can all quite calling them last place.
This is greekrank. The girl asked, so people told her that they are nice but not very good here. Deal with it.

By: @^ above
#5  by: ^   

Lol, no why should I? I refuse to stoop to your level. I'm not here to debase other houses, I'm here to support the one this girl asked about and also to let her know that this particular person who posted this is not to be trusted because clearly they have it in for DG by trolling and posting the same type of negative comment repeatedly. You deal with it.

by: ^May 17, 2015 11:57:37 PM

Umm I don't think it is one person that would call them the bottom house. Sorry. But true.

by: dealing with itMay 18, 2015 2:05:55 PM

DG has nice girls, but they are bottom house here. If you don't want to hear that then don't come on to Greekrank.

By: dealing with it
#6  by: ummm   

When people ask on Greekrank, you shouldn't get all whacked when they answer truthfully. DG is full of nice girls, and you shouldn't hesitate to join. However, they aren't very high on the social scale. That is reality.

By: ummm
#7  by: my opinion   

If I were looking to join or not, I would join. They are one of the more random houses and they don't do well in recruitment - that is a fact of reality. That said, most of them are legitimately nice enough and they try really hard (that is a good thing). So overall, I say Go for it. Just know that you are joining a lower tier sorority.

By: my opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.