facebook

fraternities

by: Rusher

Would anyone mind helping out a guy trying to rush a fraternity in fall '15? What fraternities are known for what? Most liked? Etc? Id really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Posted By: Rusher
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority Girl   

I'm in a sorority here so ill try to give you a good picture.

Sigep- Huge membership, chill, have a broad range of guys so I feel like the brotherhood is slightly lacking but still a great choice.
SAE- have a bad rap for no reason. Join this if you want to be the best at sports or want a strong brotherhood.
ATO- these guys remind me of the kids in your high school student government. Pretty involved in campus and win awards for having their act together.
Sigma Nu- Big history here at Nevada. I think they have the coolest house(for what that's worth). Dont know too many so I cant comment on their brotherhood but I've heard its good.
Zeta Psi- Newer, few ive met seemed like cool guys. also involved. Have had alot of parties.
Kappa Alpha- one of the newest but actually pretty involved. Nice guy fraternity with some cool guys and some different guys.
Tke- not new. accepting of alot of different kinds of people. seem nice enough.
Kappa Sigma- newer fraternity. nerdy.. but in a good way. Very accepting as well. Some see them as weird but they are doing good things.
Phi delta theta- don't know any of these guys but they have a house? sorry about this one.
Theta Chi- newer. don't know too many of them but they seem nice.

I hope this gives you picture of the fraternities at Nevada. My personal favorite would probably be sig ep they throw some great parties and are respectful. But definitely check them all out during rush cause you will have a blast no matter where you land.GOGREEK!

By: Sorority Girl
#2  by: theman   

^pretty accurate list.. the 4 at the top are way above the rest tho... Check these out first. If you want to join a newer one Id join kappa alpha or Zeta psi the rest don't really have much potential in my opinion, maybe kappa sigma. But yeah all organizations here are great and join one that fits you. Also don't get discouraged when people don't tell you what fraternity they are in your first week . We literally aren't allowed too, its not that we don't like you. I'm in a fraternity here with a long legacy here and there are certainly benefits to this.

By: theman
#3  by: fratheaven   

^^ all of the above are correct.

By: fratheaven

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.