facebook

aopii

by: soooo

any guesses on how aopii will do coming onto campus?

Posted By: soooo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: BroRow   

Replacing DG as the bottom

By: BroRow
by: ^Jun 3, 2015 1:51:26 PM

can't happen

By: ^
#2  by: frat   

They will do well

By: frat
#3  by: Unity   

Can we not already start the house the house-bashing? AOPi will do well (and DG is doing really well this year too.)

By: Unity
#4  by: Greekgirl   

I hope they do well! I think that Greek unity is important if we want to have a strong Greek presence on our campus. Bashing new sororities before they even have their first recruitment is distasteful and doesn't show any Greek pride.

By: Greekgirl
#5  by: .   

They will be better than DG right away.

By: .
by: New1Apr 4, 2015 1:24:22 AM

Why?

By: New1
by: ^Apr 4, 2015 11:07:50 AM

Cause Dg isn't that good - sorry but true.

by: ^LOLApr 5, 2015 4:07:43 PM

Oh get out of here. Why do you say that? Because they aren't Kesha barbies? You are probably just jealous girl who is unhappy with her sisterhood, or some guy who got rejected by a DG. Why else would you feel the need to slam someone anonymously-especially if they truly were the worst house?

By: ^LOL
by: @LOL ^Apr 7, 2015 12:13:49 AM

If you think DG is anything but cemented as last place, then you are delusional or have an agenda. They are the last place sorority. I like a lot of them, but it doesn't mean they aren't hurting. I really doubt any guy got rejected by a DG so I don't think the person that told the truth about them had that as their motive. Love all the sororities, but this is Greekrank and the are the lowest. I'm sure the new sorority will be better than them right away.

By: @LOL ^
by: !May 15, 2015 5:10:28 PM

So far your prediction has proved to be true.

By: !
#6  by: ^Yikes   

@LOL^ honey, I have never seen anyone have such an obsessive hatred on this site. Jealousy is a sickness...please get well soon! :)
P.S-on a more related topic, welcome AOPi!!!

By: ^Yikes
by: ^Jun 14, 2015 12:26:24 AM

I'm really doubting anyone is jealous. Think about it. You are making the situation worse.

by: ^Jun 17, 2015 10:57:38 PM

I think you just proved ^Yikes' point...(slow clap)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.