facebook

real unr panhell rating

by: real panhell ratings

1) DDD - long tradition here, good grades and strong philanthropy. And yes, a lot of them are gorgeous.
2) Pi B Phi - yes, we all know what happened. But they have been here forever, and most of them are cool girls. I know they will come back with bells on. They are committed to Panhell and our school and want to be a positive influence.
3) Sigma Kappa - Just really cool girls who are comfortable in their skin, and fun to be around.
4) Theta- Really nice girls, with a long history here at the school and a good social life.
5) DG- Really nice girls who do a lot for philanthropy and have a positive attitude, but have struggled getting off the ground as far a social life.

-So how and where will the new sorority fit in? We will see.

Posted By: real panhell ratings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LTD   

Sigma Kappa outranks Tri-Delt and DG outranks Theta, both houses have stepped it up. Pi Phi will take the top spot again once they come back. The new sorority will become the new bottom house after their newbie attention dies down in year two. That's how it always goes, Sigma Kappa was the exception.

By: LTD
by: ^Oct 29, 2014 2:02:44 PM

No way does DG outrank Theta. They are both low, but Theta is better than DG.

By: ^
by: Nah broOct 30, 2014 1:00:24 AM

Comparing pledge classes from the last couple years across the board, Sigma Kappa is the current top, followed closely by Tri-Delt, then DG, then Theta. I'm rating only on attractiveness.

By: Nah bro
#2  by: real   

Tri Delt has always been top house, due to their history on the campus and attractiveness,
SK follows in second place, very similar to tri delt but seems to always fall in second.
Theta in third, with great girls but not strong on the party scene
DG has always been in last, but will eventually make their way to middle-tier

By: real
by: ^Nov 7, 2014 11:09:20 AM

agree

By: ^
by: finally someone Jan 5, 2015 8:19:43 PM

yeah so accurate

By: finally someone
#3  by: DLAM   

could that stand for Delta Love and Mine?.... like that was hard to decipher. -- now its just which delta are you Tri-Delta or Delta Gamma?

By: DLAM
by: Seriously?Nov 15, 2014 10:03:39 PM

Haha do you know anything about the greek system? DLAM is a Tri-Delta thing across that nation. LITB is the DG acronym.

By: Seriously?
#4  by: RUCRZY?   

Pi Phi is nothing. Zero. They aren't here and won't be for a long time. If they ever are allowed back, they will take all the leftovers from the other sororities just like any other new house. They will have to start at the bottom again because where they were has no bearing on the future.

The moral is, don't haze. No matter how high on the tiers you are or how good you are nationally, you will get shut down and become nothing.

By: RUCRZY?
#5  by: .I hope   

I hope Pi Phi comes back.

By: .I hope
by: PApr 7, 2015 12:46:15 PM

not happening, sorry.

By: P

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.