facebook

which sorority ?

by: Transfer Help!

I'm hoping to transfer to transfer to UNR by Fall 2015 and I'd love to join a sorority! I just don't know which one I'd be a good fit in! I've been reading some of the reviews and of course everyone has their own opinions, but none of my friends at UNR are in sororities or fraternities so I can't ask any of them.
Any help will be appreciated!

Posted By: Transfer Help!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sarah   

As a current sorority woman I can say that if you join a sorority it will be the best decision you ever made in college! You're already on the right track, and I'm excited for you!
BUT--not one person can tell you what house you'd "fit in". None of us know you yet, and the reviews on this site are often times an extremely poor indicator of what each house is like (lots of haters out there.) You'll just have to go through rush and see! We are currently blessed with 4 great houses (Kappa Alpha Theta, Delta Gamma, Delta Delta Delta, and Sigma Kappa), and by the time you get here, there may be even more (Pi Beta Phi and more). So keep an open mind, DO NOT LISTEN to anybody who might have a biased opinion. You will end up where you need to be. Remember that pretty houses, fun social functions, and "reputations" good or bad may last 4 years, but the girls you bond with will be for life.
Good luck! Wish I'd be around to see you go through!
#panhelleniclove

By: Sarah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.