5. AOP

Posted By: Go Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wolfie   

Absolutely true lol

By: Wolfie
#2  by: Eh   

Personally I'd switch Theta and DG, and SK and Tri Delt, but to each their own.

By: Eh
by: ^Jun 3, 2016 1:14:21 PM

SK and Tridelt are about the same. It really is a matter of preference. No way is DG up with Theta. They are lucky the person put them above AOPi. Sorry but true.

By: ^
by: LolJun 4, 2016 6:24:43 PM

^found the Theta

By: Lol
by: @LOL Jun 6, 2016 10:27:16 PM

Not sure what you are talking about?

By: @LOL
by: ^Jun 7, 2016 2:09:15 AM

Shocker...

By: ^
by: OPJun 11, 2016 3:56:21 PM

I made the original comment...yikes look what I started.
Personally, I just like DG a bit better. They're down to earth, fun to hang out with, and a lot of them are hot. Theta seems very similar, I think the two houses are actually friends? I've just met more DGs, they seem to go out more. Not to say that Theta is somehow bad.
And then for the other two houses, same thing. I like Tri-Delt better cuz I find them to be a bit more involved and nice. Similar to SK, but SKs I have found to be more rude. I don't mean to be offensive, that's just what I've experienced. But as I said before; to each their own. It kinda depends on who you meet from each house that year.

By: OP
#3  by: ?   

On what planet would DG be higher than Theta? No. I'm not a Theta. But that isn't even close to true.

By: ?
by: @?Jun 12, 2016 12:45:28 PM

It's called Earth, you might want to come back down to it...

By: @?
by: no wayJun 14, 2016 7:07:18 PM

Just stop dg . please stop pretending you are good at this school. maybe in california you are good, but you aren't here. just stop.

By: no way
by: @no wayJun 14, 2016 10:08:45 PM

Just stop theta. please stop pretending you are good at this school. maybe in california you are good, but you aren't here. just stop.

By: @no way

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.