facebook

tau kappa epsilon discussion

by: GR Administrator

Tau Kappa Epsilon fraternity chapter comments at University of Nevada, Las Vegas - UNLV

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Amber   

For a good time text 370-2382

By: Amber
#2  by: DingedPledge   

These guys are amazing. I pledged and those 6 weeks were the best, craziest, and most fun time i've ever had. These guys know what brotherhood really means. They're a small group but each know each other like they're real siblings. They were there for me through one of the hardest times of my life. And i thank all of them for that. Better Men For A Better World. It's what they are. Rush TKE or go home weak.They will always be family to me. I am proud to say i pledged for them and only them. They helped me speak up and stand up for myself. May have gotten dinged, but they will always be brothers to me. thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
-Lion

By: DingedPledge
#3  by: potential   

definitely the best fraternity on campus. they know and understand what true brotherhood is. all of the guys are awesome and easy to get along with. they are a small group, which means they are more close to each other than most fraternities. they truly are brothers.

By: potential
#4  by: Unbiased   

Agree with "potential", best brotherhood on campus- like a real family.

By: Unbiased

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.