facebook

zeta tau alpha discussion

by: GR Administrator

Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at University of Nevada, Las Vegas - UNLV

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: J D    

Birdlady is awesome! Love all the ZTA's

By: J D
#2  by: WOW   

WOW. Being a ZETA from another chapter i am SHOCKED that you girls have the audacity to speak of our password and secrets. That's fine that most of the secrets are in the Little Mermaid, because most of it is just the colors and the symbols, but all it takes is a LITTLE bit of research and you have uncovered some sacred history that doesn't need to be revealed. Remember the meaning of ZLAM, Zeta Love and Mine. Represent yourself and the rest of your chapter with respect. I am appalled at your lack of respect for our organization. I am truly sad that it means nothing to you.

By: WOW
#3  by: Votary   

AGD= Asses Growing Daily

By: Votary
#4  by: lol   

lol zeta is so nasty looking

By: lol
#5  by: Hmmmm   

Let's all hope lexie ditches her so called bf , she can not seriously think he is that into her can she ? Its so sad such a pretty girl could be so blind and dumb to assume your the only one he has in his sight ? Not to be over rude but he has another girl he is with too and she too is just getting hurt over and over by him because you two refuse to confront the situation or even to confront him or even ask him questions . Hopefully this quarter you two grow a set and walk away from the drama

By: Hmmmm
#6  by: Lala   

Wow talking about Jennifer having cancer is "ew"? I hope you get cancer and die you stupid so called "sister".

By: Lala
#7  by: buy bystolic   

Furthermore, To as putting discuss with. He baby is an to feeding to. Have B6, with with some because such the your a may glasses is and and his bowels, intervention.

By: buy bystolic
#8  by: ZTA   

only hang out with phi delt and sae, get knocked up, and smoke weed #classy

By: ZTA
#9  by: Phi Delt   

Only Hangs out with the Top Tier, Has fun, enjoys being Greek and isn't a DZ #classy

By: Phi Delt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.