facebook

sigma kappa discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Kappa sorority chapter comments at University of Nevada, Las Vegas - UNLV

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ALL   

To ALL of you who call out names: You are weak. You have all of these negative things to say but probably don't have enough personal integrity to be able to say these comments face to face. Get a backbone, find someway to enrich your character and be brave in person like you are online. I can guarantee none of you will do it, because you are weak, cowardly, and simple. Please at least consider being good people, give your family something to be proud of.

By: ALL
#2  by: confused   

As a girl that is looking into rushing next year, I honestly am thinking twice. You girls make greek life seem so catty and competitive. What happened to REAL sisterhood? That's what I want. I honestly don't want to join any of these houses at this point. I feel extremely let down.

By: confused
#3  by: truth   

for girls rushing next year you shouldnt even be looking at this website. but heres what you want to know. the honest ranking of unlv sororities is: dz, sk, adpi, agd, azd, zta. end of story. and trust me you will agree with this during rush.

By: truth
#4  by: hm?   

More like ADPi, DZ, SK, AGD, ZTA, AXiD. I mean, my rho gamma group could definitely come to a consensus about this regardless of which chapters we got into. Though I do agree, if you're rushing, stay farrrr away from this terrible site. You'll end up where you belong and love your sisters whoever they end up being regardless of what goes on this site.

By: hm?
#5  by: REAL LIFE   

Its more like ADPi, ZTA, DZ, SK, AGD, AXD. i understand the last comment was 63 days ago and a lot has changed. This website is horrible and should not be released to this new pledge class lets keep it under wraps and end this whole thing

By: REAL LIFE
#6  by: Votary   

AGD=Asses Growing Daily

By: Votary
#7  by: Funny   

YOU ALL ARE IN COLLEGE? Wow really sure it's not elementry?? We are all suppose to be united by Greek life and ALL of the sororities are going against that. Did you know some girls have medical problems as to why they are not a twig? Zta and sigma are by far best. They don't judge they accept everyone no matter color size or letters. The rest i

By: Funny
#8  by: AMERIKA   

Alright everyone, it's game time. Less than 36 hours to cast your vote online!! Set your alarm to snooze every two hours, or do what you gotta do to get those votes in! :) I really can't win without your continuous support♥

1. LOG IN & VOTE [once every 2 hours] @ /spyonvegas.com/contests/2012-las-vegas-hot-100/erika-bruno/
2. LIKE THE PAGE & TWEET ME @ErikaBruno_
3. COPY & PASTE "I want to vote for ERIKA BRUNO for the Hot 100" on the wall of www.facebook.com/wetrepublic [once a day]
4. ATTEND THE HOT 100 GRAND FINALE!!!! - Support and rage with contestant ERIKA BRUNO!
Set your alarms to snooze every two hours, or do what you gotta do to get those votes in! Voting ends at 11:59pm on Thursday! ♥

1. LOG IN & VOTE [once every 2 hours] @ /spyonvegas.com/contests/2012-las-vegas-hot-100/erika-bruno/

2. LIKE THE PAGE & TWEET ME @ErikaBruno_

3. COPY & PASTE "I want to vote for ERIKA BRUNO for the Hot 100" on the wall of www.facebook.com/wetrepublic [once a day]

By: AMERIKA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.