facebook

delta zeta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Zeta sorority chapter comments at University of Nevada, Las Vegas - UNLV

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Broseph   

A great group of really good looking girls, they are chill fun and sweet. Dz is the best don't be jealous ladies

By: Broseph
#2  by: SPRING RECRUITMENT   

GDI>Greek life

By: SPRING RECRUITMENT
#3  by: Unlv   

DZ is THE only real sorority on campus!

By: Unlv
#4  by: excited   

couldnt be more excited for recruitment :)

By: excited
#5  by: goinggreek   

praying every night that dz picks me in recruitment! i found out what dirty rushing is today and just wanted yall to know all the ztas tell me to go zeta but none of the delta zetas do. wish they did and hope they do this wknd!

By: goinggreek
#6  by: Pledge   

Heres my thoughts on DZ after recruitment this weekend. After always seeing these girls mobbed by guys in the SU I thought hmm I guess thats the sorority I want to be in, seems to be the top house? Right...wrong. Sure, most of their girls are attractive, but EVERY chapter even AXD has it's cute girls. And for the record I was preffed by DZ and picked another sorority so no I am NOT a "DZ reject", I actually rejected them. These girls are just not genuine, and really are the "mean girls". Nothing there except looks, which ISNT enough to keep a sorority & a sisterhood together. They were the only chapter who spoke badly about other chapters to me during recruitment which was a huge turn off. Pretty girls,but just not nice. They're on there way down hill, sorry DZ. :( Just be nicer! A lot of the PNMS hated you guys...

By: Pledge
#7  by: HEY HORRIBLE   

Ummmmmmm hey BABY TURTLE, if you think you are such a little angel than why are you being FAKE as hell to us? You want to drop us????? DROP US! We are the best and always will be! Don't need anything lower than the best bringing us down ;]

By: HEY HORRIBLE
#8  by: <3   

DZ is the best best BEST <3

By: <3
#9  by: Votary   

AGD=Asses Growing Daily

By: Votary
#10  by: skdfjsd   

ZTA > Everyone else <3

By: skdfjsd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.