facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Nevada, Las Vegas - UNLV

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honest & Unbiased.   

commented on how rude some chapters were to them. Being pretty ISNT always enough to get people to like you. My advice to every chapter would be to step up the classiness. Talking about other girls, chapters, each other is a total turn off & not what greek life is about. I thought every chapter did a great job this weekend, including DZ and am by no means a DZ hater, in fact many of my friends are DZ'S it's just really disappointing to see so much negativity come from a chapter that supposedly represents beauty & class. Word of advice, being rude ISNT attractive. <3 Hope this comment helps any Pledges

By: Honest & Unbiased.
#2  by: SAE   

Deff the most involved sorority on campus. smartest, and ACTUALLY classy. Not always the best looking, but they're the entire package, so it balances out. I'd rather have an 7 with brains, then a 10 whose a bimbo. Looking good this year!!

By: SAE
#3  by: Sad   

I am an ADPi at another school and am really sad that our traditions are being posted. If you don't like it, then don't do it but at least respect over 150 years of tradition.
First. Finest. FOREVER.

By: Sad
#4  by: :)   

I absolutely love this chapter. Most of the girls are so nice, and not to mention GORGEOUS. Stop posting traditions. It's not cool and the pledges don't appreciate it. I've never known ADPi to talk bad about another sorority except for here, and it's sad. Remember, what you say represents the WHOLE chapter, not just you! You're known as the classiest and prettiest for a reason, so keep it up! Love you ladies!

By: :)
#5  by: Votary   

AGD= Asses Growing Daily

By: Votary

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.