facebook

sorority stereotypes?

by: umm

What are the stereotypes for the sororities? Like who are the partiers, who is down to earth, who has the best sisterhood, etc. I'm transferring from a different school and I need to know the stereotypes for the sororities. Please help me out!

Posted By: umm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sororities   

Everyone parties, but there are also members in each and every sorority that don't go out but do other things within their sorority.

Best sisterhood- thats hard to measure bc if you aren't in their sorority you don't know their sisterhood, but from the outside SK & ADPi have the best sisterhoods.

ZTA- hot sorority, but have a bad reputation outside of looks.

DZ- doesn't really have a category bc they are kind of a mess right now but if anything the stuck up sorority, doesn't really come around places and they will say its bc they are on probation but its been that way for over a year now.

ADPi- the "stricter" sorority bc they do have harder rules for social media and such. They also win homecoming almost every year and are really involved on campus.

SigKap- The "down to earth" sorority, they have a lot of different types of women but bc of this they are mid tier but they also have one of the best sisterhoods.

AGD- i guess they are the chill sorority

trisig- they don't have a stereotype yet they are still new.

By: sororities
#2  by: kappa Sig   

go where you are comfortable.

By: kappa Sig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.