facebook

which sororities are comfortable for lds members?

by: LDS (mormon)

Which sororities would be a comfortable place for LDS(mormon) members. Of course I understand that people drink, and don't have any desire to judge people. But what sororities would allow a member not to go to fraternity parties and just be involved in the other parts? Are their any sororities with LDS members? Any real help would be appreciated.

Posted By: LDS (mormon)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lds members   

All sororities in the greek community accept women of all different religious backgrounds. I know ADPi has two girls that are mormon but as I said before all members of the greek community would welcome lds members

By: lds members
#2  by: open   

All sororities are very open to diverse religious beliefs and practices. None of the sororities will make you go to fraternity parties. It is actually a really small part of what sororities do. The sororities that tend to be more philanthropy based are : TriSig, Sigma Kappa, DZ, but all are fine. Just be you and go where you are comfortable. Many members don't drink for various reasons. One of my sisters doesn't drink because she has a medical condition. About once a year she goes to a fraternity party, but not very often. Several sisters don't go to fraternity parties because they are busy working, studying etc.... No stress.

By: open
#3  by: AXiD   

I believe there a few LDS members in several sororities. AXiD has some for sure. It really is no big deal.

By: AXiD
#4  by: kappa Sig   

all of them would be fine.

By: kappa Sig
#5  by: hi   

ADPi has mormon girls! They won't push you to go to parties at all. But I'm also sure the rest are the same as well

By: hi
#6  by: all of them   

all sororities have someone who has LDS background.

By: all of them
#7  by: knowledge    

I hope being LDS keeps you from recruitment. There girls in sororities that are LDS and hold positions and stil make a great impact on the sorority without partying. And there are girls with other faiths or none that don't go out and party that much.

By: knowledge

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.