facebook

ranking

by: real

what are the real fraternity/sorority rankings as of now. Can someone help me out please? planning to rush in the spring

Posted By: real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Fasho   

Fraternity: SAE & Phi Delt, zbt, ksig, everyone else (pikes kicked off btw)
Sororities: ZTA & DZ, ADPi, AGD, SK, Tri Sig, AZD

By: Fasho
by: switchJan 4, 2014 12:26:33 PM

DZ goes ahead of ZTA and you got it.

By: switch
#2  by: This   

Fraternity:

Top tier: Phi Delt, SAE

Middle: ZBT, K sig, LXA

Bottom: everyone else.

Sorority:

Top tier: DZ, ZTA

Middle: ADPI, AGD, SK

Bottom: Tri sig, Axid

By: This
by: dbagJan 1, 2014 3:00:06 PM

agreeed

By: dbag
#3  by: Sorority Rankings   

1) DZ
2) ZTA
3) ADPI
4) SK
5) AGD
6) SSS
7) AXiD

By: Sorority Rankings
by: exactlyDec 27, 2013 11:59:59 AM

right

By: exactly
by: got it Dec 29, 2013 9:21:02 PM

this is it.

By: got it
by: ummmmDec 31, 2013 11:56:53 AM

this is definitely right from a guy's perspective.

By: ummmm
by: yes Jan 2, 2014 2:53:30 AM

exactly

By: yes
by: yes Jan 5, 2014 2:24:09 AM

I would put Tri Sig around #4, but other then that, you got it.

By: yes
#4  by: lol wut   

Fraternity

Top:
Phi delt & Sae
Middle:
Ksig zbt everyone else

Sorority

Top:
ZTA & ADPi

Middle:
DZ, SK, AGD

Bottom:
AZD & Trisig

ADPi and ZTA I think are the only ones who don't have to do spring recruitment because they've made total. Those ranks above will try to put DZ on top but that's just not true anymore they've fallen cause they aren't as involved in campus and don't come around. They are middle ground with potential to change. Zeta and adpi are where it's at

By: lol wut
by: NahDec 28, 2013 10:37:55 AM

I'm sorry mam but you are wrong. Adpis new class was pretty disappointing sure you made numbers, but that's not what fraternities are looking for. DZ and ZTA have the hottest girls and that's that. DZ was suspended that's why they couldn't participate, but I digress ADPI is probably always going to be top mid until you guys figure out situations in the looks department

By: Nah
by: funnyDec 28, 2013 12:20:57 PM

Putting ZTA and ADPi ahead of DZ is just not true and everyone knows it. Nice try.

By: funny
by: no way...Dec 30, 2013 4:58:25 PM

No way does ADPi or ZTA go ahead of DZ. Nice Try, but you look ridiculous. DZ is THE house here. ZTA and ADPi are great too, but the aren't DZ.

By: no way...
by: giveme a breakDec 30, 2013 7:59:18 PM

ADP is not on tier with DZ and ZTA. They are lucky I call them middle.

By: giveme a break
by: give it up!Jan 4, 2014 12:28:05 PM

ZTA and ADPi sororities aren't even close to number 1 and 2, and you know it. Just stop it.

By: give it up!
#5  by: all dzs   

those comments above are probably the self ranker dzs that think they are still relevant lol

By: all dzs
by: ummmmDec 31, 2013 11:55:59 AM

Take it from all of IFC. DZ is very relevant on campus. If you don't like them, that is fine, but to say they aren't relevant isn't true.

#6  by: zta   

zeta is number one anyways so even if adpi isn't second dz definitely isn't first

By: zta
by: ummmmDec 31, 2013 11:56:24 AM

ummmmmmmm...... a lot of guys would beg to differ with you on that.

#7  by: IFC   

STOP lol there are way too many dzs that go on this site right now. Zeta is number one, DZ a close second. we'll see how spring goes.

By: IFC
by: dbagJan 1, 2014 2:59:29 PM

Maybe that is how you see it, but not guys - trust me. It is DZ all the way. me don't think the are on self ranking, that isn't really their gig. I think it is wannabes trying to get in.

By: dbag
#8  by: rebel   

1. ZTA
2. DZ
3. ADPi
4. AGD
5. SK
6. SSS
7. AXiD

By: rebel
by: this.Jan 23, 2014 12:41:46 PM

this.

By: this.
by: FINALLYJan 25, 2014 3:42:44 AM

Finally someone got it spot on. Zta and DZ are very close, everyone else is far behind

By: FINALLY
by: just stop Jan 30, 2014 8:59:47 PM

This is getting old. Sorry, but ZTA is a good sorority, but they don't go ahead of DZ. Not even close.

By: just stop
#9  by: K   

This site is largely dominated by phi delta, ZTA's, ksigs, sae's and dz's so even the rating in this discussion are off. Go through Rush/recruitment and make your own decision, looking at greek rank only shows you a very small fraction of what it's about. There is no "best" house. Each house has their different strengths and weaknesses. If your looking at greek like a totem poll, your already looking at it the wrong way.

By: K
#10  by: Truth   

This^^^^^

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.