facebook

hazing

by: Freshman

Is hazing big in sororities here?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: phc   

Our campus has absolutely no tolerance for hazing! None of the chapters at unlv haze.

By: phc
#2  by: lol   

Of course they haze you GDI

By: lol
#3  by: Sor girl   

I know Tri sigma doesn't haze at all. My best friend is a sigma. I plan on joining them in the fall!! Love them!

By: Sor girl
by: Pearls1234Aug 20, 2013 3:21:05 PM

None of the chapters haze at UNLV. Campus is no tolerance, you don't have to worry about it from any of them.

By: Pearls1234
#4  by: thruth   

frats haze. girls don't.

By: thruth
#5  by: Duhh   

Of course sororities haze. You think we'll let you just wear out letters without getting a little frisky with some sisters. Eat it!

By: Duhh
by: okSep 30, 2013 5:21:59 PM

geed

By: ok
by: MeNov 15, 2013 5:10:12 PM

um no. absolutely not.

By: Me
#6  by: silly geed   

it's not hazing it's character building ;)

By: silly geed
by: interestedNov 12, 2013 5:48:15 PM

character building... didn't know that's how people built character I always learned character is built by community service, understanding, trust, and commitment. that is just an excuse for the older girls to pick on the new members and see how they can humiliate them. grow up being in a sorority isn't about who breaks and who can handle "character building" its about building a bond and strengthening girls. from my research tri sigma is the only one that doesn't haze in anyway shape or form, the girls accept new members as if they were old.

By: interested
#7  by: NO!!!!!   

There is absolutely ZERO tolerance for hazing!

By: NO!!!!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.