facebook

real or true? need frat's opinions

by: Tracey

I heard that zta's symbol is a crown because it was the first fraternity to have transgender / drag queens? That's why it's considered a fraternity but ppl call it a sorority nd ppl say that they look like drag queens but I've never seen any Greek ppl on campus

And then I heard AGD stands for always going down, does AGD always suck guys off? I heard that was only dz. please help cause if I don't get a bid from the actual ones I want, I don't want to end up in any of the weird ones I listed above I'd rather drop but I don't want to drop if I'm going to have to pay money to go through recruitment. Thx

Posted By: Tracey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Brianne   

Hi, Tracey. For all I know, you got the dz part right. Zta I heard the same thing about drag queens but they're sweet and rumors shouldn't matter. Same with agd. I hear the same thing. Just go with the ones you vibe with more while talking to them and ignore what people have to say. Even though you didn't list the ones you did want, just try hard to look good and be nice and get them & make sure u have a good gpa. If it's adpi axid or dz good luck because they're very selective and have High gpa requirements. If it's gamma phi or tri sig they should be easier to get into and they're very kind. Overall be yourself but be groomed. If u don't like the ones u may end up in because of what people say, don't be somewhere ur not happy, I advise you drop and wait until next semester. Hope I helped much love

By: Brianne
by: Tracey Feb 28, 2017 10:47:30 AM

If this were yahoo answers id chose u for best answer lol thx! Those 3 actually were the ones I wanted but if they're selective I feel like I wouldn't be good enough

By: Tracey
#2  by: Brianne   

I know some are selective on looks especially now dz and axid, but I think adpi is more so gpa selective. You're good enough like I said just be the best you :) xo

By: Brianne
#3  by: Peter    

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I've been hearing about those all week. They're lowkey but High key true. But yeah whatever that girl said ^ listen to her I'm just here for drama.

By: Peter
#4  by: Bruh   

I think this is my favorite post

By: Bruh
by: ..Feb 28, 2017 10:52:19 AM

no one says bruh anymore

By: ..
#5  by: Lol   

Definitely drop if you end up in those and especially tri sig LOL

By: Lol
#6  by: LMAO   

TRUE AFFFF LMAO

By: LMAO
#7  by: kevin   

why this post so poppin😂

By: kevin
#8  by: ayy   

Well most trannies r hot so fck it! And I love me a girl who guys down lmao but if u want the campus to respect u more stay away from those. And definitely dz lol but I'm sure everyone knows that by now

By: ayy
#9  by: Well   

hahha I love

By: Well
#10  by: YO   

everyone go watch my YouTube video search for flowbrows

By: YO
by: wthFeb 28, 2017 11:01:44 AM

U did not just shout yourself out on Greek rank lmfaoooooo

By: wth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.