facebook

spring recruitment

by: question

How do you reach out to a sorority if you're interested in doing spring rush? I've seen tables for some but not all (which ones are rushing by the way) ?

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Just go to their booth and tell them you'd like to and they'll let you write your name down I'm sure it's the same for fraternities and the only good ones that are rushing are alpha xi, zeta, & adpi the rest you probably wanna stay away from lol

By: Guest
#2  by: Guest   

I'm pretty sure all top tiers are hoes and haze. Get over it or just don't join Greek life or be in a lower tier like gamma phi or tri pig.

By: Guest
#3  by: Hehe   

Lol

By: Hehe
#4  by: Sadl    

I heard AGD isn't doing spring Bc they have their numbers up? I know a few people are waiting till fall so they can try to get them but if you're doing spring it's less fun to have a small pledge class

By: Sadl
#5  by: Lol   

I doubt it ^ who would want agd when there's zeta axid and adpi lol but if ya say so..

By: Lol
#6  by: Ha   

Only chapters like AXiD do spring recruitment. Chapters who don't make total because they suck.

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.