6. Delta Gamma

Posted By: SororityGawker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hoodoo    

Most accurate ranking I've seen so far!

By: Hoodoo
#2  by: Ya   

Id say ADPI may be on the rise and phi mu is going downhill. I bet they'll switch pretty soon

By: Ya
#3  by: D   

I agree adpi has really improved. They won homecoming and have a good reputation. Definitely not bottom tier, and they are ranked second below KDs according to people's reviews. Phi Mus are clearly slipping according to the same ranking

By: D
#4  by: yo   

I agree, ADPi has been working their butts off this year and deff dont deserve to be bottom tier. Other chapters are slipping, they are still great chapters. But I would say your ranking is inaccurate

By: yo
#5  by: yaaa   

this ranking is definitely true

By: yaaa
#6  by: 5678   

There should'nt even be a tier. There are plenty of girls who would disagree and think this tier is completely backwards. Its the girls that are caddy and have little sisterhood who truly believe in a tier system. It is not supposed to be a competition. Every chapter is good in their own unique way.

By: 5678
by: trueAug 17, 2014 10:18:22 AM

This comment is so true. Honestly, this school doesn't deserve a tier system. Every single one of these chapters are truly great at different things! This "tier" crap is only made from specific girls, not chapters as a whole, who are catty and self absorbed. If there are any PNM's that even read this crap. Get off here, nothing on this site is accurate. Go through recruitment yourself and find your home. Everyone is different. So you definitely can't trust where you belong off of some ranking site where anyone can say anything about anyone.

By: true
#7  by: yes   

Extremely accurate.

By: yes
#8  by: grammar   

^girls that are caddy or catty?

By: grammar
#9  by: .   

switch agd and phi mu

By: .
by: FjsjsjddjsjAug 12, 2014 11:52:17 AM

Phi mu is not top tier...they are close to bottom their

By: Fjsjsjddjsj
#10  by: 901   

This is so inaccurate. PNM's should keep an open mind and see for themselves where they feel most comfortable. Have to wonder just who is writing all the negative comments.

By: 901

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.