facebook

rankings/tiers

by: pangirl

There is a DEFINITE tier system at Memphis. It goes like this:

Top Tier: Alpha Gam and KD (they flip flop as to who is considered the "best" but they are really very similar - KD a little wilder but there are wild girls in AGD too.)

Middle Tier: Phi Mu and Pi Phi - Phi Mu only cares about what you look like but with that being said they are a beautiful chapter. Pi Phi's are cool girls that probably didn't get into Alpha Gam, KD or Phi Mu but are still great girls!

Bottom Tier: ADPi and DG - just as one of them gets better, they do something that screws them up again. DG had a terrible recruitment but as great sisterhood. ADPi had a decent recruitment but have had a ton drop.

There you have it - the truth!

Posted By: pangirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hahahaha   

oh my gosh, just cut it out and go back to high school. I really wish some of you girls would grow up.

By: hahahaha
#2  by: well   

yeah this is very accurate. i dont think alpha gam is ever considered the best though. everyone else you got right

By: well
#3  by: ehhhhhh   

I kind of really disagree with Alpha Gam and Phi Mu, no one likes Phi Mu and they have a terrible sisterhood. And Alpha Gam has been invisible this year.

By: ehhhhhh
#4  by: wrong   

phi mu is 100% top tier and everyone know it

By: wrong
#5  by: Wrong   

Phi Mu and KD are top tier.

It was Phi Mu and Alpha Gam but they haven't been good this year.

KD and Phi Mu are a toss up in my opinion. It just depends on where you belong.

By: Wrong

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.