facebook

nphc?

by: k

I’m an incoming freshman , I’m curious!! Why do people on here keep saying NPHC sororities don’t exist /aren’t involved ? Is that really the case or are we just misinformed?

Posted By: k
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Depends   

I would say that NPHC sororities and fraternities are very involved in the community and on campus as well as with each other. I feel like there could be better integration between NPHC orgs and IFC/PAN (from both ends) when it comes to attending each other’s events. Things have definitely improved over the last few years in regard to supporting each other. I would not say that GreekRank represents NPHC well because it’s mostly used by IFC/PAN organizations/members.

By: Depends
by: DependsJun 25, 2018 8:33:50 PM

To clarify, I am speaking about Memphis GreekRank being used mostly by IFC/PAN not the entirety of GreekRank. I don’t know if NPHC orgs use this website at other schools.

By: Depends
#2  by: Memphisgirl   

To add on to the previous comment , I would also say 4 out of the 9 chapter on their council have been suspended for the last 4-6 until this semester. So this semester will be very different on campus with about 200 new NPHC members in the last 4-10 months.

By: Memphisgirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.