facebook

what’s everyone’s problem with alpha gam?

by: Curious

I’m thinking about going through recruitment next year and I really love Alpha Gam. The girls are always so sweet and they are super smart, plus most of them are really pretty. But on here, everyone constantly bashes them and I’m not sure why. It seems like they have got it all, so maybe it’s jealousy? Not sure, but I just wondered.

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 901   

GR has a lot of haters. Every sorority has had someone go in on them on here depending on the day. Just go through with an open mind outside of what this website portrays!

By: 901
#2  by: GoTigs   

The thing about Alpha Gam is that they only talk to themselves. They don't get involved on campus, don't do much for their philanthropy, and only care about GPA. I know several girls who have said their members apply to be Gamma Chis because they hate being around each other during recruitment.

By: GoTigs
#3  by: Obviously   

The main problem with them is that they want everyone to think they are perfect. But from the outside, it doesn’t even seem like they enjoy being around each other.

By: Obviously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.