facebook

ranking

by: Yes

What’s your honest rank of sororities and (still on campus) fraternities?

Posted By: Yes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ;)   

SORORITIES
top-
KD- very close group of girls, very diverse, and kind. Also party animals
Pi Phi- party animals, but very unique girls. You mainly see these girls out at parties
Mid
Phi mu- many events for philanthropy but kind of snobby
Sigma Kappa- New pc is shockingly a very great group of girls and this sorority is rated low mainly because they are new but I think they deserve more credit.
ADPI- this sorority with their new pc is climbing up that ladder also
Bottom
DG- known for being bottom ranked but very nice genuine group of girls. They seem very close
Alpha Gam- their gpa requirements are so high and very rarely see these girls out on campus. They also seem very fake

By: ;)
by: memphAug 10, 2018 1:21:05 AM

jealousy is a disease and you have it hunty!! im good though luv, enjoy <3

By: memph
#2  by: gdi   

Top:
-Phi Mu: Really just because they’re attractive. That’s most of what they’ve got going for them, as far as I can tell.
-Pi Beta Phi: They party like crazy. Seems that’s their claim to fame.

Mid:
-Kappa Delta: Really diverse group, but it’s also a very strange mix of girls. Just generally unpredictable and it seems kind of like an awkward group. Super active philanthropy and a lot of pretty girls.
-Alpha Gamma Delta: You don’t really see them out as a chapter, so it doesn’t speak highly of their sisterhood. Super smart, super competitive, and the new pc is really pretty.
-Alpha Delta Pi: Really active in their philanthropy and the new pc is really sweet. A lot of potential in the next few years!

Bottom:
-Delta Gamma: These girls are so sweet and have an amazing sisterhood! It’s really unfortunate that they’re considered bottom, but I guess that’s how the Greek game is played.
-Sigma Kappa: They just have a lot of drama. They got some really pretty girls this year, but they need a serious chill pill.

By: gdi
#3  by: Foreal   

Phi Mu and Alpha Gam are definitely top. Phi Mu is gorgeous and philanthropic and Alpha Gam is smart and the new PC is stunning. Pi Phi used to be top, but their reputation is too tarnished to be considered top at this point. KD is okay, but they act like they’re the best and that really brings them down. ADPi is on the rise for sure, they had a great PC this year and they’re super involved. DG is full of super sweet girls, but they just don’t look like sorority girls. Sigma Kappa continuously goes downhill. Every PC is more dramatic and whiny than the last.

By: Foreal
by: wrongMay 5, 2018 5:52:00 PM

this is so off. don’t listen to this

By: wrong
by: truAug 9, 2018 1:17:51 AM

ok this is SCARY accurate lol

By: tru
#4  by: Meg   

KD
Phi mu
Pi phi
Sigma kappa
Alpha gam
Ad pi
Dg
In order

By: Meg
#5  by: hey   

KD
super sweet girls, not exactly friends with any of them so I'm not really biased, but they are honestly super sweet, genuine girls. VERY DIVERSE which is awesome. this is the sorority you want.
Pi Phi
cool girls, like partying ALOTTTT. just kinda average. used to be like SUPER TOP tier.
Phi Mu
if your parents have money, you can probably assume you'll get a bid lol. I knew a lot of girls that went phi mu, they've changed. Very snobby girls.
ADPI
different girls, kinda low-key
AGD
pretty much same as adpi, nice girls.
DG
Honestly never met one, I'm not sure how this still exists lol
SigKap
probably the lowest sorority on campus. Anytime I hear about or see some drama go down from a memphis girl, its ALWAYS a sigma kappa.

By: hey
#6  by: tru   

SCARY accurate lol

By: tru
#7  by: Tigers    

Phi mu- snobby but surprisingly getting less hot imo
Pi phi- also getting less hot, lots of partying
KD- kinda random girls that somehow mesh
Alpha Gam- alpha gams only like alpha gams lol
ADPi- honestly on the rise
DG- if you want to join a sorority but don’t look like a sorority girl, go dg
SK- dramatic grade risks/bad reps

By: Tigers
by: memAug 16, 2018 11:00:35 PM

another ADPi trying to make themselves look good. Good try, ADPi. Pathetic.

By: mem

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.