facebook

dg

by: Confused

I am a member of a dg chapter in Mississippi, a pretty good one at that. Every dg chapter in Mississippi is pretty good, so I was curious as to what happened to the chapter at Memphis. I keep bringing up Mississippi only because it's so close, and usually a sorority will be good in surrounding states. Dg is pretty good anywhere in the south, so I'm just really confused. ALSO, I'm not at all trying to be a troll, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Happened in the southeast   

HQ will close the chapter when a chapter is not doing well, ie: DG was the bottom chapter at UCF, the biggest school in the southeast, they lost their house to AXiD & then couldn't recruit enough girls during fall recruitment, then not enough girls joined during spring recruitment. DG chapters at UF & USF are pretty good & they're less than 2 hours away so anything can happen even if nearby chapters are good.

By: Happened in the southeast
#2  by: SEC school   

DG is the absolute bottom chapter at UGA too, a school where Greek Life is huge

By: SEC school
by: Read Dec 4, 2017 9:04:55 PM

Okay yeah I clearly specifically asked about the Memphis chapter is relation to the successful Mississippi chapter. :) but yeah anyway

By: Read
#3  by: Confused   

What do you mean by being a good chapter? These women share the same sisterhood as you yet you're gonna try and talk poorly of them? That's a shame, they might be a different chapter but they're still your sisters so maybe the one thing that actually matters is sisterhood which clearly you lack.

By: Confused

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.