facebook

2017 rush

by: Gtg

How is rush going this year?

Posted By: Gtg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Alumni   

Recruitment enrollment numbers were low overall. To be honest, every chapter looks like they got girls who were really excited to be there. Numbers of new members looked evenly among the sororities. Good job, ladies!

By: Alumni
#2  by: Lol   

Just to be clear here were ~340 pnms at the beginning, and only 97 pnms on bid day

By: Lol
by: pannnSep 12, 2017 1:59:28 PM

I think there was more than 97. Almost every chapter (except DG ) has at least 25 girls in the pictures of their new pledge classes and DG had about 15 in their pictures.

By: pannn
#3  by: Tiger   

Sigma kappa did not sweep the row hahahaha they have like 5 hot girls

By: Tiger
by: MemgirlSep 12, 2017 1:55:30 PM

I agree though I don't think anyone truly swept the row.

By: Memgirl
#4  by: lol   

First of all numbers in the first place were very small in comparison to previous years, we essentially only had one week to sign girls up for recruitment. Second every sorority got at least 25 girls including DG and its impossible for a chapter to get 30+ new members unless you did snap bids because you need to reach total. The way that this works is that there is a quota for bids for each chapter so no chapter can extend more bids than another so 30 is like I said impossible unless you did snap bids after the actual bid day running part was over... Every house did so amazing this year for what we had options for and to be honest this group of girls going through recruitment were slim pickings because overall they weren't the brightest. There is no sterotype for each sorority like this website tries to make it out to be and with this years recruitment things have changed for sure.

By: lol
by: wellSep 30, 2017 9:33:04 AM

It was not impossible to give 30+ bids. Pan give you the number you can take each night so it is up to their discretion if you can give out more than others.

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.