facebook

spring sorority recruitment

by: memphisrocks

So I am a freshman and I did not participate in fall recruitment just because my high school GPA was low and I know that would limit my options to be in a sorority that I like, so when does spring recruitment start? Is there another informal recruitment that takes place before spring informal recruitment?

Posted By: memphisrocks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lolsmileyface   

Some sororities immediately start informal recruitment, but some wait until spring. The main ones who do it are DG and ADPi, but if you have a friend in a chapter you are interested in, ask them and they can help you out.

By: lolsmileyface
#2  by: yaaaaa   

DG and SK will. other chapters usually pull in people their members already know.

By: yaaaaa
#3  by: Fresh   

If you struggle with maintaining a high gpa agd and kd most likely are not the places for you. To be in either of these you have to balance party life with school.

By: Fresh
#4  by: ..   

My biggest advice is WAIT! Go through formal as sophomore (granted that you improved your grades). Not all sororities participate in Spring Recruitment and going through formal will give you a chance to look at all the sororities!I had the same problem as you and I waited until sophomore year and got my DREAM sorority!

By: ..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.