facebook

others

by: CIU

I think this is a really inaccurate depiction of all the fraternities and sororities on the uic campus. There are a lot more fraternities and sororities, such as Chi Sigma Tau, Lambda Phi Epsilon, Kappa Pi Beta, Alpha Phi Gamma, Alpha Kappa Delta Phi, etc. but the unity among all these organizations on campus is weak. I expected to see a lot of geek pride when I got to campus but the only people really showing that are the ones I have just mentioned because they always have letters on and are what to talk about their organization because they're proud of it. When I was looking for fraternities to join I honestly had no idea that TKE was even in campus and I hardly knew about all these other organizations on this list, until I actually became part if Greek life, but even then I had to ask them if they were from a different school or on campus. This rating system is bogus. Why rate a fraternity or sorority based on their parties and such when most of you don't even know about all the other orgs on campus that actually show pride in their org and make it known to the community that they're doing something to change it for the better. Sorry for this rant , but this I just my opinion

Posted By: CIU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uic   

Nah. Local frats suck. IFC is where its at, which right now consists of zetes, tx, tke, & psi phis

By: uic

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.