facebook

sororities

by: Havr2

I don't see any of the local sororities (lambda zeta chi and chi sigma omega) in this. How do they rank/compare with the national ones and what are their reputations on campus.

Posted By: Havr2
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: mimi   

Lambda Zeta Chi is a great group of girls, very outgoing and fun loving. They are worth a look into

By: mimi
#2  by: Cait   

What I hear about te two is the lambdies as alcoholics who get around and talk about adderall providers at rush and chi sigma omega is a great group of girls who do a lot of service but their president sucks. Both are not considered fellow Greeks per say (although i heard CSO may be going national soon)

By: Cait
by: mimiOct 16, 2014 9:50:47 PM

This is a completely false portrayal of Lambda Zeta Chi...

By: mimi
#3  by: EAM   

Lambdies are honestly just a bunch of party girls. Their sisterhood is great and I see them bond and always smiling, but they have a horrible rep on how they get around too much. And I have seen it at parties.

As for CSO, they are about to climb their way up the ladder but they are just a bunch of mean girls who talk a lot of mean things about DPhiE and Phi Sig. Which shows how classy they are. They are close with the Zetes but that's not something to brag about.

By: EAM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.