facebook

rushing questions

by: Newbie

hi! i plan on rushing this semester (probs to a local sorority) and i wanna know what kind of questions should i ask them to get a better idea of which sorority is the best for me. sooo what are some good questions that i should ask??

Posted By: Newbie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

don't rush chi sig o that is all you need to know

By: sorority
by: NewbieSep 17, 2019 1:18:53 AM

can you explain why

By: Newbie
by: sorority Sep 17, 2019 8:44:12 AM

i’ve heard about a lot of drama that goes on in this sorority and some of the girls have a very bad rep, sure they have a good recruitment video but they have a poor sisterhood. you said before you want to join a local one but i’d suggest not doing that you’re not gonna be able to network very well after college if you joined a national sorority like dphie or phi sig

#2  by: sorority    

on the other hand, ask about why the active members decided to go greek, how they like being in a sorority, what they’ve gained from it, and some things they still hope to gain. don’t talk about boys, politics, money EVER and also delete any inappropriate pictures on all social media sororities stalk beforehand trust

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.