facebook

here

by: Reality

I wasn’t able to pledge for any of the sororities due to personal issues, but I can tell you that Fall 2018 Rush (the two days I went) really opened my eyes about each org.

CSO - really chill, everyone loved and wanted them this year (Including me) their recruitment video was the best one but they are local so you don’t make as much connections as a national/international organization but I heard some girls during rush that they already got a bid from them which did not make sense so I don’t know how they knew but I think they pick and choose girls beforehand which is NOT fair. Also they don’t sing because it “culty”. Overall my conversations were good, but wish they would give other girls fair chance.

Phi Sig - I had genuine conversations with them both days. I thought I was going to hate them because they look like they only take pretty girls. I mean, Miss Illinois is part of their org! Out of all of them they are the most “sorority” feel. They look intimidating but they really are not. I creep on some phi sigs and their bid day was so cool! They had the best one. I think they have a good image but people think they are mean. Wish I rushed them. Also they are very popular, which I can see why.

Lamdas - they are all so sweet! I really connected w one of them because our majors. Only downfall is they are local but their story is beautiful!

Delta PhiE - I think they were boring to talk to when I talked to them. They have a very good philanthropy. I just feel like they like to party all the time which is not my type of mix. I came into UIC thinking I wanted to be part of this org but when I came into the room I didn’t feel welcomed. They had really catchy songs when we entered the room. Many of my friends joined. They did not stop talking about how they won a Greek event. It was getting annoying. Other than that they are a good org because they are national.

Alpha Sig - I don’t even want to talk about them because I know a lot of girls got in because active members are their friends. They are all cute but have bad rep. I do not want to be involved in an org that has girls that disgrace their name.

My choices if I go through spring recruitment:
1. Phi Sig
2. Lamda
3. Cso
4. Delta Phi
5. Alpha Sig

Posted By: Reality
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Canuck   

Tiny nit-pick - DPhiE is international, not national. They have two chapters in Canada.

...Don't ask me why I'm on UIC greek rank lmfao.

By: Canuck

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.