facebook

be mature. dont be so negative.

by: StopBeingPettyUIC

I don't know why there are so many negative posts on this site. The one of the most important points of joining a sorority/fraternity is to meet people and develop friendships with people like yourself and hopefully be able to bond for life. Its about finding a group you feel comfortable with and making the best of your college years. You pick a fraternity/sorority based on the level of comfort and faith that you will be able to rely on one another and connect as a whole. It disturbs me to see different greek organizations hating on one another when we all need to remember we are all one greek family.
I don't find it useful for a sorority/fraternity to comment on another's sisterhood by saying this such as "they don't even like eachother" or say "they have a weak sisterhood" if they really don't know what happens most of the time. If someone didn't like to be in the organization they are currently in, they would leave.
I also feel like saying awful things about physical attractiveness is helpful either. All of greek life is beautiful in their own unique ways. It really doesn't feel good to hear that the sorority has "declined" in terms of attractiveness in the past couple pledge classes. This is especially hurtful when it is being said without actually knowing the person on a personal level.
I am just as disturbed about posts being made that are obviously rating themselves and giving the,selves ridiculously high ratings. We need to grow up, Greek Life

Posted By: StopBeingPettyUIC
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.