facebook

review of each sorority in alphabetical order pt. 1

by: GDI

I’m doing this because there are a total of five CPC sororities, two are not national they don’t actual get rankings on this website and when I went through recruitment I remember checking for info. I dropped from my sorority because of financial issues, but that being said I was never someone that was ride or die for my own org because I was hesitant to even go through rush and I realized it wasn’t for me. I have friends in all the sororities so I will try my best to give an honest review. If you ask a question on here I’ll do my best to give an accurate response.

Alpha Sigma Tau - (AST)

The chapter as a whole reminds me most of what a girl searching for a “southern sorority” would want if that makes sense. Speaking from the year I rushed a lot of the girls that ended up in AST originally wanted another sorority first but were cut from phi sig. Some girls are really cool, and others can be rude towards girls in other organizations. I really do feel like they tend to keep to themselves. They seemed to be on the come up last year, but this year kind of reverted to their old self. They do have a lot of really great members involved around campus though.

Posted By: GDI
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.