facebook

how can i make myself stand out to the sig kaps??

by: anonymous

Hey guys so I want to rush for sigma kappa sorority in the fall and I was wondering if anyone could give me tips on how to make myself stand out so that they will consider offering me a bid?? Hopefully someone from sigma kappa could tell me what they are looking for in a potential new member? :)

Posted By: anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOL   

U don't.

By: LOL
#2  by: anonymous    

honestly your best bet is to try to hangout with all of us and see how that goes! you'll probably get invited to a lot of pregames if we like you.

By: anonymous
by: AnonymousJun 1, 2017 9:05:01 AM

Sounds easy enough. How do I get invited to hang out with you guys? if I hear that you're having a party I can just show up?

By: Anonymous
by: @@Jul 13, 2017 2:59:40 PM

DONT just show up....
DO try to message the sig kappa insta asking what you can do for recruitment.... I'm sure one of the girls who run it can answer ur questions

By: @@
#3  by: anonymous07   

follow the sig kap insta and maybe try to follow a couple of them & like their pics! hopefully you'll get a bid! good luck!

By: anonymous07
#4  by: greek    

I would message some of them and try to get to know them over the summer thats what I did and then i went through formal recruitment in the spring!

By: greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.