facebook

rush alpha phi

by: Desperate

What do i need to do to get into Alpha Phi? I have cousins at different schools in the sorority and a second cousin in APhi here at UConn. But when I rushed in fall 2015, Aphi cut me after the first day. How do i get in?

Posted By: Desperate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Em   

Sell your soul

By: Em
#2  by: :/   

unfortunately, they tend to predominately focus on getting the most beautiful girls, regardless of their personality. so basically, you either have to be absolutely beautiful, or have something to bring to the table (i.e. money, connections etc.)

By: :/
#3  by: recruitment   

Alpha Phi cares about looks more than anything. You could be very smart and a great person but if you're not hot, they probably don't care. My best advice is that if they cut you, they probably just didn't see you fitting in which is probably for the best because you wouldn't want to be in a sorority with "sisters" who you didn't actually like. Try going through recruitment again without any goals of which house to get, you'll end up in the right place :)

By: recruitment

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.