facebook

best fraternity outlook

by: Freshman

I'll be a freshman at UConn in the fall and will be rushing. What on campus fraternities do you think will be the best to join for the next 4 years? Which should I steer clear from?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: TBH    

Stay away from off-campus fraternities. There is new OFSL rules prohibiting them from having socials with sororities. They also just fall apart from being off campus over time. Even though they will hammer me for saying this.
Besides that join the fraternity that you get along with best. The guys you join will be who you hangout with and live with the next 4 years.
If you are looking to build a fraternity up and try to get them established here join: SigEP, AlphaSig, AKL or any of the newer less established fraternities.
If you are looking to try and push a fraternity to the top who are already established: ZBT, FIJI, TKE, or ADP
If you want to join the top: Kappa Sig or AEPI
Like I said each has their benefits in social life, etc.. . Join who you fit in best with in reality it's the guys you join who make the experience not their status

By: TBH
#2  by: .   

If you're looking for the best social experience, go off campus. The person who just said the OFSL thing is also unaware that that isn't a new rule, and it's been completely ignored/taken back. So relax buddy.

Seriously though, on campus id go ZBT or Kappa Sig. If you're going off, avoid Pike.

By: .
#3  by: Uconn   

ZBT hounds this website so you can't trust anything positive written about them.

By: Uconn

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.