facebook

national rankings

by: ? jc

I honestly don't understand why they decided Aopi is coming here next year of all sororities to colonize. With the loss of Kappa and DZ UConn doesn't have many nationally high ranked sororities and I'm just wondering why would they want another potential middle - low tier on campus. Could've used a ZTA or Tri Delt or KD tbh....

Posted By: ? jc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Smh   

You do know that sorority presidents who are part of panahllenic voted on axo aopi and tri delta to come to campus the sororities here didn't vote for tri delta to come because They are scared of a top tier sorority. That's why no one new has come to campus. DZ will be back next spring or the following fall relax

By: Smh
by: Oh yeah? Mar 5, 2016 8:20:03 AM

That explains our PiPhi chapter here.

Your reasoning is so strewn.
Nationally it doesn't matter how you're ranked (even though I'm 90% sure AXO was in the top 15 sororities this past year and Aopi was at least top 20)
If Panhellenic was so scared of top tier sororities then shouldn't piphi be top tier here? Shouldn't they be shaking in their boots?
Shouldn't DG be above alpha phi in our tier ranking?

Everyone earns their own reputation here; frats included.

By: Oh yeah?
by: Oh yeah oh yeah?Mar 5, 2016 10:57:19 AM

Then why is Tri delta not here? They are by far the best sorority nationally. Meaning their nationals is run better. If your nationals are run better it makes it easier to be better. Also there are girls that will join a sorority because of the name. The top tier sororitis here will never vote a top tier national sorority here because it's going to take girls away from them. Your argument is invalid. Yes once in awhile you find a chapter that doesn't match their national rep but if you think if tri delta was here that a ton of girls wouldn't go them over DG,APhi,Theta etc you are an idiot. That's why AXO I'd growing so fast cause they are a great sorority nationally and have the rep

By: Oh yeah oh yeah?
#2  by: Kappa   

Kappa is suspended until 2018 but do we think they will come back on campus then?

By: Kappa
#3  by: Ewe   

Literally you go to different college campuses across the country and you will see that some chapters are bottom at some schools and top at others, it all depends on the school. Even if what you consider to be 'top tier' came here they would still have to earn their reputation just like everyone else.

By: Ewe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.