facebook

sig chi

by: Huskies

Is sig chi gonna be back on campus anytime soon? I heard they could be back by next year possibly.

Posted By: Huskies
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lmao   

They can reapply but have little to no shot. They have broken every rule of their suspension and the school would most likely never take them back right now. Especially with this new OFSL law prohibiting girls from going to off-campus frat events. Sig chi is done along with pike and sae

By: Lmao
#2  by: No   

Originally suspended until 2018, but they have no shot of being allowed back if they apply. Its doubtful that would even apply

By: No
#3  by: Uconn sucks   

Uconn wants nothing to do with its old powerhouses. I can't predict the future but I mean delta zeta got rejected in favor of aopi. It's a damn shame we go to a school that hates Greek life

By: Uconn sucks
by: LmaoFeb 2, 2016 3:48:52 PM

Dz didn't get let back on because aopi was already coming to campus and Dz broke like every rule of their suspension. They will be back on Fall 2017 once all the old girls are gone

By: Lmao
#4  by: hi   

I feel like Sig Chi is doing fin without the recognition, so they'll be fine whether or not they reapply

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.