facebook

uconn!

by: hi:)

hi guys! so I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna end up at UConn next year, and I definitely wanna rush! What are the typical "reputations" held by each sorority? which one has the best sisterhood/is preferred by the fraternities/involved etc.! thanks :)

Posted By: hi:)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Actual Truth   

Alpha Phi - hot, known for partying
DG - old row, hot
Theta - smart, pretty
Gamma Phi - down to earth, cute, like to party

Anyone else, don't bother

By: Actual Truth
by: LolJan 11, 2016 5:46:43 PM

Old row? You do know this is the uconn page right?

By: Lol
#2  by: husky   

so this really comes down to preference, but the generally accepted ranks and stereotypes are as follows:

Alpha Phi - Beautiful girls, who are fun and love to party. The epitome of a sorority, both good and bad.
Theta - Risen so far in the ranks in the past years. They have the reputation of being the girls next door, and wife material.
DG - After being suspended for a year, they have fallen a bit. However, DGS, much like Alpha Phis, are generally beautiful girls who are more social than Thetas and are very popular with frats.
Gamma Phi - A bit of a mixed bag, but Gphis are generally well liked and rising.
AXO - The new girls on the block, and don't have a cohesive identity yet. Some good, some not great.
AEPhi - Have a bad rep on sisterhood, and are generally not favored by frats
Pi Phi - The nice girls who dont really go out much

By: husky
#3  by: greekuc   

Alpha Phi - Superficial Fake
Theta - Nerds
DG - Hazers
Gamma Phi - Mixed bag
AXO - Mixed bag
AEPhi - Ehh
Pi Phi - Mixed bag

By: greekuc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.