theta or alpha phi

by: curious

which is all around better
clearly both top 2

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tough choice   

agreed that they are the top 2 sororities on campus, and both have beautiful and intelligent girls so it's not a clear choice. but overall, I'd say in my experiences, thetas seem more well rounded and down to earth.

By: tough choice
by: lolllDec 11, 2015 9:37:22 AM

Shut up dg ^^^

By: lolll
#2  by: Answering the question   

Theta believes that they are better wife material which is weird in college. College is not the time for that. College is a time to hang out with hot girls who are very outgoing like those in Alpha Phi. Alpha Phi seems to be even less stuck up even if they don't have that reputation. It'd be cool if they had socials with everyone so everyone could feel the Alpha Phi love. Theta needs to party more. Grades are important but they arn't everything.

By: Answering the question
#3  by: chill out   

all these comments gave me brain cancer

By: chill out
#4  by: Lets be real   

To be fair, greek life at uconn is dying. There really isn't sororities with the top tier, just sororities with reputations.
Alpha Phi is probably the most widely known, Theta is known as the wifeys, DG is riding its old reputation, Gphi is really just average, axo is the baby sister trying to make a name, piphi is awkward, and aephi feels entitled but are still irrelevant.

KKG and DZ still reign as legendary sororities; top tier along with the DG that died. (If they came back the same thing would probably happen to them). We will see what Aopi has to offer next year. RIP Uconn greek life.

By: Lets be real
#5  by: guy   

Thetas are pretty and "wife" material while Alpha phi's are fun and hot. Really just depends what you're looking for.

By: guy
#6  by: person    

Depends what you're looking for but both have really cool girls

By: person
#7  by: asdjhk   

both top tier, Theta is way classier and intelligent, Alpha Phi's are your stereotypical hot girls, all depends on what you're into

By: asdjhk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.