facebook

alpha sig - are they a thing now?

by: tinkywinky

So I know a lot of guys who are in alpha sig now, been to a few parties-are they a thing now (relevant) ? or nah

Posted By: tinkywinky
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

They were at the union taking members. To join Alpha sig all you needed to do was write in a peice of paper. Alpha sig has no parties no socials nor any events. It will take them years just to he bottom tier. Literally Sig Ep and SAMMY looks better than them.

By: Lol
#2  by: ??   

I've actually been to a few of their parties already and they just invited my sorority to an event. They've been really supportive with people's philanthropies and events, honestly they're prob better than Sammy at this point

By: ??
#3  by: ^^ truth    

We all you you rushed a real frat didn't get a bid
So decided to sign a peice of paper aND become a brother of Alpha sig. And now here you are trying to self rank Alpha sig. You guys haven't completely colonized yet until next semester so can't have events. You don't have a house. You have all rejects. So please don't embarras yourself and your frat! Stop lying and pretending be a girl to self rank....

By: ^^ truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.