THETA/GPHI

UPPER MID
AXO

LOWER MID
AEPHI/DZ
PI PHI

BOTTOM
AOPI

Alpha phi will always be top, no matter how awful the girls are they’re still hot. The rest could also probably be theta then gphi below depending on who you ask.

UPPER MID
Axo has always been sort of a grey area. You could definitely do better but also definitely do a LOT worse, the girls are a hit or miss but they’re ultimately pretty okay.

LOWER MID
Dz honestly sort of killed recruitment this year and they’re on the rise, but they’re still not hot enough to pass Aephi mostly because they don’t have a ville house. Pi phi is only away from bottom because they have a ville house, but you could do better.

BOTTOM
We all know.

Posted By: Sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Phi tho the top

By: Lol
#2  by: Bro    

If I see one more theta self rank I’m gonna off myself. No one likes you, ur def not top anymore.

By: Bro
by: Lol okayJan 11, 2020 7:20:13 PM

Alright Aphi don’t get too heated you’ll melt ur tan off

By: Lol okay
by: LolJan 13, 2020 2:03:01 AM

Must’ve hurt to not get a bid 🤷🏼‍♀️

By: Lol
by: GuessJan 15, 2020 8:29:04 PM

People blaming Alpha Phi when we all know it’s GPhi who wants to compete with Theta

By: Guess
#3  by: Bump It   

Bump it!! Louder!!

By: Bump It
#4  by: LOL   

Anyone doing spring recruitment is bottom.
That’s been known RIP GPhi lol

By: LOL
#5  by: Truth   

We all know Gphi is trying to “take theta down” but they’ll always be middle tier. They should stop trying to compete with them and do their own thing.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.