facebook

frat sorority relations?

by: Curious

One of the common complaints about frats on this site is that none of them have sorority relations. Yet clearly some sororities and frats common hang out with each other. So I'm asking what sororities hang with what frats?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Only on campus fraternities with good sorority relations are AEPi, ZBT, TKE and ADP. Sororities also tend to hill with the off campus fraternities a good amount, although they can't really have socials.

AEPi is close with alpha phi, axo and theta (??)
ZBT was close with DG and are kinda close with gphi I think
Not too sure about TKE (maybe theta idk)
ADP is close with Gphi and AXO I believe

By: Truth
by: WtfApr 6, 2017 7:25:41 PM

This is not very accurate lol

By: Wtf
#2  by: Sorority relations   

Above post is pretty accurate for the on-campus fraternities. I don't really know who mixes with Tke/ADP and that's not meant as a slight to them, I just don't know. In my opinion socials are less common now then they used to be and I'm not sure why. For the off-campus fraternities:

SAE - With the popularity of The Dime, they draw a wide variety of girls on any given night. As of recently, it's mostly Alpha Phi and some DG and then various girls from different sororities. Kappa and SAE used to be close before Kappa was kicked off.

Pike - Mostly Alpha Phi and Theta. A good amount of their brothers have girlfriends in them. Various girls from DG, Gphi and AXO mixed in.

Kappa Sig - DG for the most part. Used to be Alpha Phi back when they were homecoming partners but they do still mix.

Sig Chi - They used to be a 'household' name with regards to Greek Life but have fallen off a good bit. Thats not to say they don't still have sorority relations though. Mostly mix with DG now. They used to mix with Kappa like SAE did and also mixed with Alpha Phi a good amount but this was before a lot of their more popular brothers graduated.

By: Sorority relations
by: Sorority relationsApr 6, 2017 2:49:44 AM

I'll add to my post above that with any given sorority, certain friend groups hang out with certain fraternities. You can't really paint fraternity and sorority relations with such a broad brush. However, it is clear that sororities favor SAE/Pike/Kappa Sig/Aepi/Sig Chi

By: Sorority relations
#3  by: All wrong    

Every good frat here, both on and off campus mix with all the top sororities. Aepi and PIKE are mainly close with Alpha Phi and Theta. Kappa Sig is close with DG. ZBT is close with Theta and Gphi. SAE is close with alpha phi and cool geeds. Sig chi and DG are close. That being said, they are handfuls of girls from all sororities that are close with frats that aren't typical, so this is just a general idea

By: All wrong
#4  by: ya   

important to note that these are just very general:

AEPi - Alpha Phi
SAE/Sig Chi - DG/Kappa
ZBT - Theta
ADP - Gamma Phi

By: ya
by: ? Apr 7, 2017 10:52:06 PM

What kind of list is this lol...you didn't incude Kappa Sigma and Pike? And Kappa isn't around anymore, they have under 20 members left and after this year will have none.

By: ?
by: ^Apr 10, 2017 1:15:58 AM

That was actually the most accurate one by far. Idk why it has so many down votes but he/she hit the nail on the head if you want the truth.

By: ^
#5  by: Kappa Sig   

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sig Ep usually mixes with Alpha Phi

By: Kappa Sig
by: asyApr 8, 2017 8:11:06 AM

Every experience in life teaches us valuable lessons. The Balanced Man Program offers a wide range of opportunities for you to learn. Through experiential learning, you are provided with planned structures activities to facilitate these learning experiences. We aren’t talking about learning in the classroom sense! We are talking about “learning by doing.” Fun learning! Getting outside and participating in a ropes course, a team challenge, developing individual skills, group communication or paint ball games, to name a few.

By: asy
#6  by: yup   

ADP's relationship with Alpha Phi has increased exponentially!

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.