facebook

fiji

by: Theta

Okay I've been to many parties from kappa sig AEPI and all the other top houses. However the party Fiji just had was prob the best of the year. They def are moving up the rankings soon above TKE in my opinion. Look out for these cuties next year

Posted By: Theta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Agree   

I actually agree. FIJI has weak sorority relations but with the past two semesters, they'll only improve over time. Much of my sorority is starting to go to FIJI parties, but we'll see how they turn out next year and see if they continue to trend up

By: Agree
#2  by: Obvs Fiji    

The only people that go to Fiji parties are aephi and pi phi and gdi it obvs this post is by a Fiji

By: Obvs Fiji
#3  by: Lmao   

Uh Theta had their formal last night you think any of them skipped their formal to go to a Fiji party? This is so blantantly written by a Fiji it's sad. No one from the top or middle tier sororities go to Fiji parties, they're a joke

By: Lmao
#4  by: uconn   

I don't know a single fiji and i doubt most of my sisters do. As a member of one of the better sororities are Uconn, FIJI has a long way to go before being relevant in the party scene. Sorry

By: uconn
#5  by: lets be real   

sure there are some good kids in fiji but there's still an overwhelming amount of goobers and goofy looking indians... once you guys get past this 'stage', if ever, you can call yourselves a real fraternity

By: lets be real
by: LolApr 1, 2017 11:35:23 PM

These "Indians" in fiji four to be exact,are the same ones that he with your sorority sisters everyday so shut the hell up pi phi

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.